Johnny Higdon started the Sporting Clay Tournament benefiting All Ears! Center four years ago. His inspiration is his daughter, Brooke. He is passionate about children with hearing loss to having the opportunity to learn how to listen and speak. When Johnny and his wife, Pam, found out that their third child, Brooke had lost her hearing, it was devastating news. What now? So many questions. Will she talk? Will she go to prom? Will she be independent? Will she be like everyone else?
With hard work, dedication, using the family focused Auditory Verbal approach and All Ears!, Johnny and Pam taught Brooke how to listen and speak. Brooke is now in mainstream school with hearing peers. She trains her horses, plays soccer, volleyball and softball just like everyone else. She will also chat your ear off. Brooke has bilateral cochlear implants and is advocating for herself in a mainstream classroom and sport settings. When you see Brooke at the Clay Shoot, ask her about her cochlear implant. It is amazing technology!
Thank you Johnny, Pam and Brooke!
For all Sponsorships: Company name and logo included on Pre and Post Tournament Materials; Company name and logo listed on www.allearscenter.org website; Company name and sponsorship announced at awards ceremony
DOUBLE BARREL SPONSOR: $2,400
Two four-man shooting teams
2 carts provided
SINGLE SHOT SPONSOR: $1,200
One four-man shooting team
1 cart provided
GUN SPONSOR: $500 EACH (Or Furnish Gun)
Includes: Company name and logo on table sign
STATION SPONSOR: $100 Each
Includes: Company name and logo on station sponsor sign
Sponsor to provide two prizes for winning 2 person team
Company name/logo on flurry station
Company to provide beverages for the tournament
Company name/logo on beverage station
Saturday, October 7, 2017
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Safety Briefing
9:00 a.m. – Shotgun Start
12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony / Lunch
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES:
- NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOOTING EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No alcohol will be served to shooters during the tournament. Drinks will be available for shooters after they are finished shooting. No one is allowed to handle firearms after consuming alcohol.
- Safety glasses and earplugs are required in all shooting areas.
- Gun actions MUST be kept open and unloaded except when in the shooting stations. Scoring will be by team, using the Lewis Class system.
- You must beat least 18 years of age to win any of the firearms. All firearm transfers will be governed by applicable Federal and State laws in effect at the time of the tournament.
- All Ears! Listening & Language Center reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of this program, refuse entry or cause withdrawal of any shooter or team, if conditions warrant.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!