We are committed to helping you reach your child’s goals for spoken language development and want to ensure All Ears! is a good match for your family. Placement will be made based on All Ears! Assessment Team’s recommendation and program availability.
Consideration for admission begins with our Speech-Language Pathologists and a “Learn the LSL Way” Assessment. This assessment includes:
1. Tour and initial screening regarding your child’s needs, All Ears! services, fees and payment options;
2. Complimentary speech-language pathology consultation;
3. All Ears! Assessment Team determines eligibility for LSL-AV therapy (ages birth – elementary school age) and/or LSL classroom instruction (for children 18 months – Kindergarten);
4. Speech-Language Evaluation is scheduled. Evaluation is a pre-requisite to all LSL services. S-L Evaluation fees:
a. $50 for < 24 months
b. $150 for > 24 months
c. Due prior to evaluation
d. Payment plan or insurance reimbursement may be available
e. If your child has already undergone a speech-language evaluation and/or is receiving speech services elsewhere, All Ears! will need the results/report and progress records prior to beginning services.
5. Program Enrollment Fee of $100 is assessed if child is enrolled in pre-school classes. Payment plan may be available.
We want to welcome you to the All Ears! Family. Please contact Kim Erbele, Office
Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lee Rech, Executive Director at
email@example.com to schedule an initial screening today. Don’t wait.