Johnny Higdon held the 1st Annual Sporting Clay Tournament benefiting All Ears! Center in 2015. His inspiration is his daughter, Brooke. He is passionate that children with hearing loss have the opportunity to learn how to listen and speak. When Johnny and his wife, Pam, found out that their third child, Brooke had lost her hearing, it was devastating news. What now? Will she talk? Will she go to prom? Will she be independent?
With hard work and dedication, Johnny and Pam taught Brooke how to listen and speak, using the family focused Auditory Verbal approach and All Ears! Brooke hears with bilateral cochlear implants and goes to mainstream school with hearing peers. She trains her horses, plays soccer, volleyball and softball. She will also chat your ear off! Brooke has learned to advocate for herself in a mainstream classroom, sport settings and in her every day life. When you see Brooke at the Clay Shoot, be sure to say “hi.” She’ll hear you and say “hi” right back!
Thank you Johnny, Pam and Brooke for your inspiration and support. You have helped countless numbers of All Ears! families.
Single Shot Sponsor: $1,500
Gun Sponsor: $750
Beverage Sponsor: $500
Team Award Sponsor: $500
Cart Sponsor: $350
Door Prize Sponsor: $250
Station Sponsor: $150
Saturday, October 17, 2020
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Safety Briefing
9:00 a.m. – Shotgun Start
12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony / Lunch
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES:
- NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOOTING EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No alcohol will be served to shooters during the tournament. Drinks will be available for shooters after they are finished shooting. No one is allowed to handle firearms after consuming alcohol.
- Safety glasses and earplugs are required in all shooting areas.
- Gun actions MUST be kept open and unloaded except when in the shooting stations. Scoring will be by team, using the Lewis Class system.
- You must beat least 18 years of age to win any of the firearms. All firearm transfers will be governed by applicable Federal and State laws in effect at the time of the tournament.
- All Ears! Listening & Language Center reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of this program, refuse entry or cause withdrawal of any shooter or team, if conditions warrant.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!